[AT] auction finds and ob/NOW ALLIS C

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon May 21 07:28:45 PDT 2007

Charlie,
I looked longingly at an Allis C and several implements (cultivators,
disc, scrape blade) on a trailer at the local grocery store parking
lot.  Thankfully the temptation is over - it was gone last weekend <g>.
Would have looked good beside the D-14.  Now if I find a deal on a CA
(grandpa traded a CA for the D-14 so I have lots of implements to play
with <g>).
David
NW NC