[AT] Welding Grousers...?

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon May 14 18:52:50 PDT 2007

I think you will have some problems if the grousers are built up more
than 1/2 in above the pads. From the little i have learned you don't
want high grousers on a track loader it will tear up the frames or
finals. It gives them to much traction. this is what i have been told
by some older welders i have worked with.  Maybe Mike Reggie will
read this and post a reply he does a lot of welding and is good
enough to be called a welder. i am a rod burner.
my0.02$ worth
R Fink
PA