[AT] OT NuGrape, Beeman's Pepsin Gum etc (Country Store)

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 31 18:48:08 PDT 2007

Well Ron, I did mention about using the hammer out of the tractor toolbox to
open drinks with. Another thing we had to do was watch for the drinks being
delivered. Sometimes we could see who was bringing them to the field and
sometimes not. If we had a truck there they would leave them sitting on it
where we could see them. If not they were probably left sitting on the
ground where your last pass was. In June it could take as long as 30-45
minutes to get drinks to everyone. The grain truck drivers were usually left
to fend for theirselves when they came in for gas. Every night/morning we
had to round up all the bottles from the tractors, trucks, combine, etc.
Pepsi would deliver every two weeks here to the farm during the summer.

John Hall