[AT] Sending up distress flares......

Landen Schooler skoullar at ix.netcom.com
Thu May 31 19:26:40 PDT 2007

Well gang, I've been busy with spring planting
till May 21...after suffering for days, lots of
pain pills (which don't work that well) doctor
visits, an MRI....It showed I have blown out the
left side of the spinal disk between L4 and L3.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to get a
shot  in next to the nerve to hopefully  control
the pain. Then go over options on how to fix this
  _______ painful problem.
The real bind I'm in is that I have 240 acres of
soybeans to plant, and I can't do it. So If you
know of anyone that it set up to plant no-till
soybeans, let me know. I'm out of money for this
year, so I can't pay them, except with a hand
shake and a thank you.
And hopefully I can keep from tearing up....

Thanks,

Landen Schooler
Carlisle, Iowa