[AT] Tire Repair

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Thu May 31 18:07:29 PDT 2007

Joe, an at-home repair could be made with Devcon
Flaxane 80 Rubber Putty.  I've successfully used
it on bad cuts on tractor tires and it does
well.  It is a two part (like epoxy) mix that
cures to a medium-hard tough black rubber.  It
comes with a small can of primer.  Not sure where
to buy it now, but ITW Devcon is located in
Danvers, MA.   Good luck!       John W.