[AT] Tire Repair

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu May 31 14:35:06 PDT 2007

I haven't tried that "tube repair kit" by Rema but Rema is among the top of
the industry in materials and adheasives for rubber lining industrial tanks
and placing rubber lagging on big conveyor pulleys.
I would think their tire repair stuff would be top notch too.

I once went out to dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Atlanta and Rema picked
up the tab.  We were seated in a small room around the corner from the bar
with one other table of business men and a birthday party for about 15
people.  Now you might be thinking that being in a small room with a
birthday party was a bad deal.  It would have been except that the birthday
girl and ALL of the guests were Atlanta Falcons Cheerleaders.   :0)

Charlie