[AT] Tire Repair

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu May 31 10:51:57 PDT 2007

When I had a similar problem a number of years ago, Farmer recommended that
I head to Wal-Mart and buy a tube of Shoe Goo for the repair.  It worked,
and the price was right.  That was around ten years ago.  I finally replaced
them last year with new ones, but some of the old Shoe Goo was still in
place.

Larry