[AT] Coca Cola was Re: OT NuGrape Soda--now other bottled drinks available?(Yes)

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 23:31:46 PDT 2007

   I knew when Coke brought back the Classic it wasn't
the same as what it was when they took it away. I
remember many people agreed with me that something was
different but just couldn't pinpoint what it was.
After drinking the Mexican Coke it came back to me,
what Coke was to what it is today. Really is a major
difference.

Danny Tabor