[AT] Fw: stuff

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Wed May 30 05:44:13 PDT 2007

This is forwarded for Gerald Johnson.  He tried to send it to the list but it hasn't made it so far.

I have been keeping up with the thread on NuGrape and tried to respond to Al's post but for some reason my posts never seem to show up on the list.  The glass bottle Mtn. Dew, Nehi Grape and Orange, as well as several other brands are still available from Dr. Pepper Bottling Co., in West Jefferson and I imagine several other suppliers.  The problem is that they sell for $14+ for a case of 24!  You can still get the Orange Crush and Grape Crush as well as Cheerwine in bottles at Wal-Mart....at least the one here.  That is where we get them for the store.  They sell for $ 2.50 per six pack.  We sell more Orange Crush and IBC rootbeer than anything else....except for bottled water.   I try to have a least one Orange Crush a day with a pack of peanuts poured in for flavor.   Maybe my post will make it in eventually.

Gerald