[AT] A source of wires for antique tractors?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon May 28 05:47:57 PDT 2007

The other day, I had a minor "incident" with one of my Farmall Cubs -
the cable from the battery to the starter switch shorted out and burned
up the battery cables. Fortunately, no other harm was done (as far as I
can tell). While searching on the Internet, I came across the Rhode
Island Wiring Service Inc. <www.riwire.com>. I am very impressed by
their selection of cotton braided wire and cable, and they seem to have
the kind of stuff I need to re-wire my Cub (they even have a complete
kit for my tractor!)

Before I send in my money, I was wondering if anyone had ever done any
business with them and what their experience was like.

Mike