[Farmall] Some ads from the 5/26 Lancaster Farming

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Sun May 27 07:48:10 PDT 2007

That tractor comes to our local show (and we are firmly in the north ;-) )It is painted gray (not IHC gray) and is decorated up with swords for brake levers, pistols, A saddle for a seat, CS belt buckles and uniform buttons, has confederate flags all over it, and he displays it pulling a cannon. It is built and displayed by the same guy who built the hardly-davidson powered F-12. In my opinion, its an abomination, but what the hey, it is his tractor and he can decorate it up however he wants to. I doubt he'll get much for it. Someone who is from the south may have more interest in it, but I doubt very many true tractor enthusiasts would like it.
Todd Markle