[Farmall] Combine Canvases Needed

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 23 18:28:39 PDT 2007

We had some repaired back around '90 at a company that made/repaired
awnings. We also have a large set of needles--I think they are referred to
as tapestry needles. Every year we check and patch as needed the canvases on
the binder. If you need matl for patches, funeral home tents are about the
same stuff as canvases are made from. For thread we use string like you
would string up beans on. Looper twine might would work if it's not too
heavy--and if you could find it.

John