[AT] ATIS Dinner and Auction--2007

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed May 23 06:52:07 PDT 2007

Hi All,
	The annual ATIS Dinner and Charity Auction will be held once again during
the August Portland Show. The date for the dinner this year is (Thurs.)
August 23rd at 6:00 PM. As in past years the dinner will be at the Back 40
Junction in Decatur, IN.  Decatur is about 25 miles north of Portland on
Rt. 27. The Back 40 Junction is on the west side of Rt. 27 at the north end
of town. The auction will follow the dinner. Start looking around for items
to donate to the auction!
	Ellen said that the waitresses were looking forward to seeing Reg again
this year, and when I told her that he would not be joining us she said
that she thought it best not to tell them until the evening of the dinner.
She then asked if that "Gene Dotson guy" ("The guy with the 'big Minnie' ")
would be there. I didn't want to disappoint her twice in a row, so I said
that I believed that he would. Gene, the ball is in your court!
	I told Ellen that I would contact her to provide a "head count" as time
neared for the dinner. If you plan to join us please let me know so that I
can provide a fairly good estimate to Ellen. I'm at rotigel at alltel.net
Thanks, and I sure hope to see everyone at the dinner and auction!
	Dave
PS, I'm trusting that Glenn will again "run" the auction and that we can
count on Peg (once again) for record keeping!