[AT] Wood Chipper.

Bill Bruer bill_bru at bellsouth.net
Tue May 22 11:45:59 PDT 2007

Befco has nothing to do with MTD.  I believe they are mainly importers.  I
was told a lot of the stuff is designed & made in Italy, but can't swear to
it.  The Befco chipper is built just about the same way you describe your
mower.

You'd have a hard time putting wheels under the Befco chipper mainly because
the feed chute is on the side, just exactly where the correct balance would
put the wheels.  You may also wind up with a fairly large angle on the PTO
shaft.

Bill