[AT] Allis C Oil Pump....

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Tue May 22 09:13:12 PDT 2007

Vane pumps have a tendency to stick in the closed position if they are
dirty. You might be able to just throughly clean it and check for wear
while you have it out. These pumps are also positive displacement so they
should self prime. It could also have broken or weak springs at any rate
you need to remove it to fix it.

Ron