[AT] Case SC.

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 11:53:24 PDT 2007

 I let the pasture get a little tall this year. Well I
do it every year but this time I have to pay the price
for doing so. About halfway done the Case SC's PTO
slowed way down and when I saw smoke rising from under
the shifter I knew THIS IS NOT GOOD.
     So once again I find myself on ATIS asking
tractor questions. I don't think but maybe, Is there
any way to adjust the PTO clutch on the SC? or How
difficult is it to replace? Will I need to split the
tractor or can I get to it from the top?
     I have plenty of other tractors to mow with, with
lots more power than the SC but I wanted to give it a
good work out.....I guess I worked her right out of
commission!

Danny Tabor