[AT] auction finds and ob/NOW ALLIS C

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon May 21 05:21:08 PDT 2007

It's not a 1960 if it's an Allis C.  The D Series started production in 57
with the D-10 and D-12 replacing the CA in 59.   I might be wrong but I
don't think they sold any C's after 58 at the latest and they might have
gone away when the CA came out.  I'd look it up for you but I don't know
where I put that book.  As for the price, it depends a lot on the overall
condition of the tractor including the small tires and wheels, the tin and
small items like gauges, lights, seat condition, etc.  If I bought a
non-running C for $800 I'd want all of that other stuff to be in usable
condition once the tractor is running.  Otherwise you'll have too much in it
once it's fixed.

Charlie

 On  tractor note found a tricycle type allis C with a double bottom plow
all their not stuck (not running) he wants 800.00 is that fair? Think its a
1960 model. Have a 39 an 46 b do they all interchange?