[AT] auction finds and observations - now observations

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sun May 20 21:52:59 PDT 2007

You're right. After I got stopped on my first bike a Suzuki Katana doing 160
in a 50 I was convinced I needed to slow down and enjoy life. I bought my
Sportster and then my FLHTCSH dresser and never looked back or forward even.
I'll take my H-D that gains in value as it ages and leave the rice alone.
Rob