[Farmall] auction finds

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 20 19:19:48 PDT 2007

I'll try to get a couple tomorrow, Jim. I must say I've never seen anything
quite like this bin set up. It is about 5 foot tall and is set up with a
combination of 2 bins side by side stacked about 3 high before changing into
a 3ft wide shelf then starting over with the bins. My first thought was oil
filters or paint  but it's not big enough for either. Checking the numbers
should tell us, and besides, I'm out of guesses on this one.

John