[AT] Interesting Ebay listing

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 17:45:28 PDT 2007

Item # 230130847633

Seller lists as John Deere combine rivit tool.  Eventually states item does
not say John deere, but it is green.  (Grin)  I checked at Wally World and
the local hardware and green paint seems to be around the same price as all
of the other colors.  I guess with this sales method I may have a couple of
hundred "John Deere" odds and ends hanging around.

If anyone is interested, please allow 48 hours cure time for the paint.
Thanks.

Charlie V. in WNY.

Now I hope 10 or20 list members don't inform me that this exact tool came
with every new 1951 thru 1975 JD combine........