[AT] Fwd: Want cheaper gas to keep the old iron running? Sorry, I forgot the attachment (see below)

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Fri May 18 12:24:50 PDT 2007

A while back they said if we bought cars that get better milage we could
save on fuel so we did and now we drive around in these little toys with
one arm out one side the other out and back to steer the darn thing out
head bent over because the roof ain't high enough for us guys 6 ft. and
over and don't even talk about where you put your feet.
Well we did all this and gues what the gas prices went though the ceiling.
Hey I'm no expert but I don't se where we can do anything about it.
Ron