[AT] 1953-55 TRACTOR HAULERS

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Wed May 16 14:17:06 PDT 2007

Located in Nampa/Caldwell Idaho, a gentleman dropped by the office yesterday
to see if I was interested in a couple of IH trucks.  According the titles
he had, one was a model LL and the other was a model CB.  In their prime
time, they were used for hauling sugarbeets.

Both have tandem rear ends, set up now for flat beds.  The trucks belonged
to his father, and have been idle for over ten years.  At that time they
were driven a few miles to their current resting place and now the county
wants him to clean up his yard and move them out.  He has plenty of time.

If anyone is interested in these, contact me off list and I will give you
his name and phone number.  You do your own deal. I am merely a messenger.

John Parks
Boise, ID