[Farmall] Super BWD-6

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed May 16 04:57:48 PDT 2007

I received the following message from a gentleman in NZ who is working
on a Farmall that has some problems. I am not familiar with the wiring
in the UK made Farmalls, so I am hoping that someone else might be able
to help him out. If you can help, please send your message to Bob
directly at <bobwaters at xtra.co.nz>, as he is not an ATIS member at this
time.

Thanks,

Mike