[AT] Welding Grousers...? / List friendship

Mike Reggie mrreg_99 at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 00:24:14 PDT 2007

Thank you for the kind words H.L.
Though I don't get a chance to contribute very much to the daily list
discussion I always try and jump in when I feel I can offer helpful
information.
I'm not trying to detract from this thread, but I would like to take this
opportunity to say I look forward to reading this list everyday and have
since the fall of 1999, and though I have only met a couple of list members
in person, I consider my time reading this list as being time spent hanging
around socializing with friends, and it is a comfortable feeling reading the
posts from all the familiar names, some of whom I feel would do very well as
professional journalists with their abilities to relay information and bring
a story to life.

  So thanks to all the gracious members and to Spencer for sponsoring this
list. Also I must say that  since I have been involved with tractors and old
iron in general, I have not met an unkind or disingenuous person associated
with this hobby, or would that be disease?????

    Mike