[AT] Welding Grousers...?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Mon May 14 19:45:43 PDT 2007

George---I do remember Cecil giving a detailed report on welding up the
Grousers.

My personal feeling would be to buy the regular grouser stock, if you spend
all the time required to weld them up using good material would make you
proud.

Not sure of the metallurgy but a friend told me several years ago that the
grouser stock work hardens with wear.

H. L.

On 5/14/2007 7:15:36 PM, George Willer (gwill at gwill.net) wrote: > This topic
reminded me once again of Cecil Monson. Does anyone else > remember his
narrative of his successful grouser repair? > > George Willer > > >
-----Original Message----- > > From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com