[AT] Welding Grousers...?

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon May 14 09:15:48 PDT 2007

Gary,

I may just try the rebar. I have have some hex rod that I bought for the job, but if the rebar does the job, for what little time I use the dozer, it might do...

In the link picture you can see the better track with a few of the grousers still on. The rest are flat... I do believe the bolts are popping do to direct contact with large rocks that I occasionally have to go over.... Instead of the grousers taking the load, the bolts are taking the load....

http://cyclerestorer.com/williampowell/redbug/images/hd6g/paintedhd6g.jpg

Other pics of the dozer...

http://cyclerestorer.com/williampowell/redbug/Frames/hd6gframe/hd6gframe.htm