[AJD] 38 WC Allis Parts

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Mon May 14 07:50:18 PDT 2007

Gordon,

I can get you carburetor kits, from a gasket set to a complete kit.  I would
need to know the make and number of the carburetor.  I can also get you tune
up parts and caps for your magneto.  Again I would need to know the make and
model of your magneto.  All that I can get for steering wheels is for styled
WC's.

Contact me off list at sales at srstractor.com .

Thanks,

Lou