[AT] engine oil spurting out dipstick

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun May 13 03:22:53 PDT 2007

Don't know anything about Massey's but I've had the diaphragm rupture on my
IH T-20 and let gas get in the crankcase. I've also heard of hydraulic pumps
with leaking seals and letting hydraulic fluid into the crankcase. I'd first
check the fuel pump and if nothing found there, then have a look at the
injection pump.

John