[AJD] JD Dealership in KS after the tornado

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Wed May 9 17:51:55 PDT 2007

What unbelievable destruction!! And to look at his truck is something else.
It appears that he was very lucky despite the damage to the truck.  And
those new combines look like they were in a demolition derby.  I think I
will stay here in the East and put up with the hurricanes that come through.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com