[AT] [Ford-ferguson] front distrib N

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Wed May 9 12:15:43 PDT 2007

I'm not an idiot, I took one look at the tractor on the guy's front lawn
and walked away!

I don't have a manual for it, never did, never will, I have a nice NAA and
some Farmalls.
I don't really have a need for an underpowered 8-N with non-live hydraulics!

PS, I paid much less for the NAA last year than the guy is asking for the 8-N.

Dave Merchant