[AT] front distrib N - need to read owners manual!

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 9 11:17:22 PDT 2007

Gotta watch out about that 'idiot' word.. cause it looks like it is the pot
calling the kettle black.

the frod front distrib can be removed with 2 bolts, serviced with new points
and condensor, static timed, and replaced without the timing being off  (
offset tang drive on cam ) in less than 10 minutes.

No tin has to come off.. only.. ahem.. idiots do that ( your words.. )

This is one of those situations where a 12$ owners manual may have prevented
a problem.  There is a 2 page section on timing and points repalcement..
it's one of the easiest distribuitor setups I've ever worked on... there's
virtually NO way to put the distrib on wrong unless you force it with a big
hammer.. or it is already worn past service life.

Soundguy