[AJD] JD Dealership in KS after the tornado

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Wed May 9 05:46:40 PDT 2007

Just found several hundred photos of the John Deere Dealership in KS.  The
photos were taken by a truck driver who had hauled in a new combine and
was waiting until the morning to unload.  He was in the sleeper of the
semi when it hit. (the link was on another forum)

http://www.hdnews.net/photo/galleries/greensburgtrucker/index.shtml

I am at awe every time I see the power of nature.  Having gone storm
chasing back in 1994, 95, with my college weather class and 96 with a
friend.  I now just watch and spot storms for the local town.

Steve