[AT] [Ford-ferguson] must be spring / front distrib N

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Tue May 8 17:15:13 PDT 2007

Dave,

Remove two bolts and take the distributor to the bench to work on it.  It's
made so it can't be re-installed out of time.  Ford used a similar setup on
their V-8 engines used in their cars until 1949 and the tractor engine is
basically 1/2 a V-8 car engine.

Please don't miss-understand... I don't hold Ford up as a model of how
mechanical things should be built.

George Willer