[AT] Must be spring!

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Mon May 7 18:48:44 PDT 2007

We went out for a drive Sunday, and the front lawn tractors have suddenly
appeared.

All in the Madison-Geneva OH area:

8N, front distributor, no attachments, nice tires, $2200 Madison OH
First time I've taken a good look at a front distributor setup, it's truly
idiotic.
This one had a brand new looking light tan dist., 2 wires out each side.

Cub with Mott mower, $1500 US 20 near Geneva OH.
If I had space, I might consider it, looked solid, not rusty, maybe new
radiator.
It was right next to a large weathered Kubota loader tractor for $18,000
with another non-Mott flail.

Dave

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com