[AT] Rust magic?

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Mon May 7 17:35:55 PDT 2007

Thanks HL.
I am certainly no chemical engineer, or an engineer of any sort, but I added
plenty of liquid dishwashing soap into the approx 400-500 gal. of water
(mathematicians can quibble but be sure and deduct for the mass of the
track!) into a 4 3/4 yard bucket and added both sets of TD6 track into the
bottom.  The test has begun.

John Parks
Boise, ID