[AT] Rust magic?

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon May 7 06:27:09 PDT 2007

Will,   A friend of mine used bees wax and heat to remove a badly stuck part
for me a few years ago.  It was a steel pin in an iron casting.  It wasn't
rusted up but it wouldn't budge and I wouldn't let them put it in a
hydraulic press for fear of breaking the casting.  The heat and bees wax
made it give up easily.

Charlie