[AT] Rust magic?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun May 6 17:56:07 PDT 2007

John If you want the water wetter to wet faster add some hand dish washing
detergent. Eight  ounces per hundred gallons of water, more will not hurt.
This stuff is pretty cheap at Dollar General Stores. To reduce foaming add
the soap after the water.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA

On 5/6/2007 7:01:51 PM, JParks (jkparks at flash.net) wrote: > Thanks to all
for the quick responses. I checked the web links provided, > and more, found
some forums who had discussed this problem (not > specifically > like some
of you who had direct experiences with track). > > I R-e-a-l-l-y like the
water idea! (cheap!) > My next step will be to fill a large loader bucket
with water, after > pressure washing the track of course, and let them soak.
Since I have > access to a bucket this size, this would eliminate my concern
about silt > from a pond. Here is where my patience will be tested. Can I
leave them > alone for a couple of weeks without checking on progress? Being
the > sometime impatient person I am, I want magic to work faster. If this
is > not > totally satisfactory, I may then replace the water with a 10%
solution of > phosphoric acid as a second attempt. > > If a 3rd attempt is
required, I might try the molasses solution. That > kind > of makes sense
too. > > I will let you all know the results! > > Thanks again