[AT] think I' stick with red ones

RonMyers at wildblue.net RonMyers at wildblue.net
Wed Mar 28 08:02:59 PDT 2007

Mattias,  are you one of the herd or one of a kind.

They make 100 tractors and one has a different transmission then that is
one of a kind even if they are all the same make an model.

If you own a tractor that is the first one off the line then that is
considered one of a kind.  The kind meaning all tractors that are first
off the line not tractors that are all of one make and model.

Just another way of looking at things.
Ron