[Ford-ferguson] battery charging

Richard Greer Jr. mo-rgreer at tdi.net
Sun Mar 25 05:36:41 PDT 2007

   I do own a Ford 8 N a 51 model. i do hope that someone can set this
straight1 I have also 2 John Deere Bs all of which has the 6 volt batteries
from New holland now!   I have a Sears Battery charger which has both 6 and
12 volt charging and electronics !  I always am worried about charging on
the wrong side due to knowing some chargers do automatically go to the
positve ground on the 6 am I right or was this mistakingly !    So what is
the right answer for all mine needs charging!   Have a great day!

Richard