[AT] another harvest picture

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 25 05:19:59 PDT 2007

I don't know about itchy but the amount of dust from beans can get
ridiculous. I planted one variety one year that was so bad that the dust
would completely cover my pants before I could cut a bin on my 55. I used a
full face respirator in that stuff--dust mask wouldn't cut it. Easy cutting
though---dust was so bad you couldn't see the front of the header so I just
rested one foot on the clutch and drove, while praying I didn't hit any
rocks!! Of course facing due west in the afternoon sun wasn't helping
either.

John Hall