[Steam-engine] burning coal-

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Thu Mar 15 20:47:16 PDT 2007

Hello Andrew,
	Have you tried a different coal? We have two 1/4 scale cases here. One
owner refuses to burn coal so he burns wood. He gets about 1/2 hour of
running before he has to clean flues. The other owner imports his coal
from some where in the eastern US. I'm not sure what type of coal it is
but it is a metallurgical grade. He can run all day without cleaning
flues. Hope that helps.

Rupert