[AT] I'm back

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Mon Mar 12 15:41:51 PDT 2007

Charlie,

Welcome back!

You didn't say whether you were at North or South Lat 20 but if it was North
I would say Hawaii but ... I think Hawaii is only five hours different from
EST but if they stayed on standard time and you came back to Eastern
daylight that would make a 6 hour difference.  But, you say a 13 hr jet lag
so it can't be Hawaii.  Can we have another clue ... was the Lat North or
South?

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington