[AT] bad condensor?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Mar 31 19:06:28 PDT 2007

Changed the coil today and the saw seems to be working fine now. I had
always been taught when coils go bad they get hot and stop working
completely until cold---evidently that is not always the case. I ran the saw
for 7 minutes at the shop. Afterwards I refueled and proceeded to burn out a
tank of gas sawing up a big cedar limb into short heater lengths. Definetly
need to sharpen the chain! The limb was compliments of a thunderstorm last
week. Mandatory tractor reference--we drug the limb to the edge of the woods
with the 4020. Now all we have to do is push the laps into the woods and
cleanup is done.
Hopefully the tree this one came off of will survive--damaged pretty badly.

Thanks for the inputs this past week everyone.

John Hall