[AT] Charity Auctions

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Mar 30 06:14:11 PDT 2007

Spencer----The list of recipients for the charity auction monies that you
posted seems fine with me.  Do it.

H. L.

-------Original Message-------

From: Spencer Yost
Date: 3/29/2007 8:58:22 PM
To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Subject: [AT] Charity Auctions

While I am still waiting on about 5 small payments, the last of the big
money came in today, so we are ready to start disbursing the proceeds.
Currently we have right near 4900(exact figures below).  As I recommended
last Christmas, I feel like at least half the money should go to the Ohio
FFA Scholarship fund in John Sewell's name.  This would honor the memory of
a fine young man whom I think about often and enjoyed all my time with, but
just as importantly it would honor the contribution and friendship of long
time ATIS member Steve Sewell.

As for the remainder, the non-profit groups of Tod Engine Project and
Internal Fire museum have been long time supporters of the SEL list and
ATIS in general and they have always donated what they could to the
auctions.   I suggest 10% a piece for each.    I then recommend 10% to the
Lester Larsen Tractor Test museum and then 10% American Cancer Society in
Cecil Monson's name and 10% to the Salvation Army.

To recap, here are my nominations:

50% To Ohio FFA Scholarship fund
10% Internal Fire
10% Tod Engine Project
10% Lester Larson Tractor Test museum
10% Salvation Army.
10% American Cancer Society in Cecil Monson's Name

Let have some discussion on possible recipients, and then let get this
money out there.   Also, if you haven't paid, please get your payment in to
me ASAP.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net

Credit Card Payments                   $313.00
PayPal Balance                         $1,009.00
Checks and Money Order           $1,338.05
Cash and Equivalent                      $314.00
Total of all Payments                 $2,974.05

Total of Auction bidding
and donations minus missing
payments                                  $2,974.05

PayPal and Credit Card Fees         -$41.05

Summer Auction Total               $1,920.00

Total to disburse                       $4,853.00