[AJD] GX 75

Phil Kelley philkelley at alltel.net
Thu Mar 29 18:05:55 PDT 2007

Thanks Greg, and Tom & DIck

Another run at JDParts and I found it.  Had forgotten how to get to the
parts manuals.
I haven't seen the machine yet in person but is reported that it will not
star,. ie the starter does not engage.  Machine can be started by jumping
direct to starter.  Will get a chance to see it in the morning and am not
successful in finding the problem I will return here for more excellent
help.

PK