[AJD] Parts Search

wwwayne johnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Thu Mar 29 18:18:00 PDT 2007

It definately needs to be polarized after all wires are connected and before
starting.  A momentary connection between the Bat and Gen terminals on the
voltage regulator does the trick.  You'll see an arc which is normal.  I
have a copy of JOHN DEERE Fundamentals of service Electrical Sysstems
training Manual that has a short testing procedure outlined.  If you like,
Ill copy and send to you.  I've got your address buried around here some
place so you better resend.
wjohnson at bigriver.net