[AT] Continental Manifold

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Thu Mar 29 15:17:28 PDT 2007

Just got back from machine shop a F163 Continental engine.   They had to
take it to .060 over on the cylinders) We sent it in because it had been
dusted due to broken flange on intake manifold section.  I had another
manifold on a similar engine (seized) I could rob but we just discovered a
radial crack around the exhaust portion of the manifold.  It is one that
could spread over time so I thought I would check to see if anyone had one
laying around before I pressed this one into service.

Casting number on manifold is F400E-514. (found side of casting closest to
block)  If anyone has a solid one they would like to sell just let me know!

Thanks
John Parks
Boise, ID