[AJD] Parts Search

Leon Mennenga partzpicker at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 14:43:58 PDT 2007

Hey, John T, I was just going to send him over to the YT board to contact you.  I didn't know that you lurked here!!!  Glad to know that.

  Leon

John <jmn50 at msn.com> wrote:
  Greg, Im considering an Electrical Repair Video for two Cylinder Deeres, you
know anyone in the production or marketing end???

John T jmn50 at msn.com (812) 824-4608