[Farmall] F20 Starter question

Andy Wander awander at verrex.com
Thu Mar 29 10:00:38 PDT 2007

Why not have it rebuilt by the starter place?

Andy Wander

---------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:56:51 -0600
From: "Ross Long" <relong at dybb.com>
Subject: [Farmall] F20 Starter question
To: <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>

I have a F20 with electric start.  The starter just recently quit and
only
hums when you try it.  I took it to a starter place and they stated the
armature is burned out.

Does anyone know where I can get a starter?  I assume it is a Heisler
kit,
the starter was made by Westinghouse.  Was this a unique starter, or did
they use one off something else?  I can't seem to find much information
about it.

Thanks,

Ross

This communication including any attachments, are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and contains
confidential or copyrighted materials. Duplication,
distribution or reproduction is strictly prohibited by law
without written permission of Verrex