[AT] think I' stick with red ones

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:07:16 PDT 2007

Ron,
Yeah and those trolls put the ignition key where no foreigners can find it
and if they find then they can't get it out of the hole after parking the
car, clever. But now it is a strange world, the trolls build some kind of
small(!) Cadillac and some of the Saabs are built... somewhere else, where
some other troll have decided to use a fuelpump that can't resist ethanol in
an ethanol car, it's a strange world.
Chuck,
very well put.

Mattias